Baby quilts are, without a doubt, some of the most popular and easiest projects in the quilting world. They take much less time to make than a full bed quilt and come in thousands of adorable patterns, prints, and colors. While several quilt patterns are created specifically boys or girls, it can be much harder to find gender neutral quilt patterns. Unisex or gender neutral baby quilts are great DIY baby shower gifts, especially if the parents-to-be aren’t revealing the baby’s gender until after the birth, which can sometimes make it harder to find the perfect gift. Unisex baby quilts are also wonderful for modern and colorful nurseries or are a fantastic idea if you’re bored with plain blue and pink options. Our readers loved our post last year on unisex baby quilts, which you can read here.
This year, FaveQuilts is bringing you our 10 newest and best gender neutral baby quilt options. These quilt projects, tutorials, and patterns are perfect for boys or girls and come in tons of great colors that will look completely charming any nursery. These quilts range from more traditional patterns in bright colors to geometrically-pleasing modern quilts (p.s. If you’re searching for even more great modern quilts, then be sure to check out our collection of popular modern quilt patterns). So choose the most adorable baby quilt that speaks to you from this list of unisex baby quilts and get to quilting!
Do you have a favorite quilt in this list? Do you have some awesome gender neutral baby shower tips of your own? Be sure to leave a comment below!
How to Make a Baby Quilt: 10 Unisex Baby Quilts
2. Elephant Parade Quilt Pattern – Too Cute to Handle!
3. Gradient Wildwood Baby Quilt – Great Traditional Quilt!
6. Retro Plaid Quilt Pattern – One of Our Most Popular Patterns!
8. Twin Fox Quilt Pattern – Modern and Chic!
10. Deep Blue Sea Quilt – Bright and Bold!
Which of these unisex quilts is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!
Latest posts by FaveQuilts (see all)
- Fun Quilt Patterns for Your Zodiac Sign - September 6, 2017
- Whimsical Quilt Patterns: 12 Playful Quilts to Sew - August 16, 2017
- Top 5 Quilting Trends for 2018 - July 24, 2017