It’s T-minus-two-weeks till Halloween! As usual, I’ve put off decorating until the last minute, and just like every year I need to scramble to put a DIY Halloween costume together for a party I didn’t find out about until just now. The good news is, two weeks is still plenty of time to whip up some last minute Halloween costumes, and here at Seams and Scissors we’ve got plenty of posts full of Halloween costume ideas and decor inspiration!
I’ve rounded up all of our most helpful posts, whether you’re looking for the best Halloween costumes (we have homemade Halloween costumes for adults as well as kids!) or the cutest DIY Halloween decorations for your home. Check out our list below – you’re sure to find exactly what you need!
- How to Sew Kids’ Halloween Costumes– – If you need to know how to make a Halloween costume – and fast – these fun sewing projects are for you!
- Royal-Approved Costumes – Halloween costumes fit for a king (or queen!) This post includes costume ideas for kids as well as adults.
- Last-minute DIY Halloween Costumes – You can procrastinate a little longer and still have time to stitch together these easy DIY Halloween costumes.
- Homemade Adult Halloween Costumes – These easy Halloween costumes for adults will guarantee that you’re the life of the party!
- How to Sew Villain Costumes – Get in touch with your dark side and go as a villain for Halloween this year!
- Most Popular DIY Costumes of 2014 – Throwback to last year – these are our best Halloween costumes of 2014!
Easy DIY Halloween Decorations
- Spooky and Sweet Treat Bags – You can stash all kinds of cute things in these DIY treat bags.
- Find Your Fall Colors – Get inspired with these gorgeous fall colors and palette ideas!
- Halloween Quilt Patterns – A Halloween quilt can go a long way to transform a room into a fall paradise!
- The Flavors of Fall – Delicious fall crafts to put you in the Halloween spirit!
What’s your favorite part about Halloween?
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- 11 On the Wall DIY Organizers for Your Sewing Room - January 11, 2018
- 6 Simply Stylish No Sew Scarves - January 10, 2018
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside! 15 Baby Sewing Patterns - December 22, 2017