It is officially almost winter and time to put away your short skirts (unless you want to rock some fleece or sweater leggings). With the cold comes the need for free skirt patterns that come with much more cozy coverage. All of the free skirt patterns in this cold-weather-ready post are great to wear when the snowflakes start to fall, so winterize your wardrobe and shiver in style! Just because the snow starts to fall does not mean it is time to give up on that easy skirt pattern you have your eye on. There’s no better time than now to start sewing.
I love working on projects during the winter. Being productive at my sewing machine and looking out while the snow flies is very zen. You know you can just stay inside, sew along, and stay out of the frigid temperatures while you create.
Winter Woman: 10 Long and Circle Skirt Pattern Ideas
- Enchanted Dream Ruffled Skirt: Pair this ruffled wonder with some boots and a tight-fitting sweater and your winter style will be set.
- Simple Circle Skirt in Minutes: This circle skirt pattern takes minutes to make and offers up a ton of style.
- Convertible Dress Skirt: This easy skirt pattern makes a great summer dress and a comfy winter skirt! It is a real two-fer!
- Fanned Skirt: While this skirt is short, it would just look too perfect with some extra thick leggings not to share. Add some boots to the ensemble and let the compliments roll on in.
- Anthropologie Maxi Skirt: A long DIY maxi skirt is a must-have for those winter days where you need to be extra comfy. You can easily winterize your favorite maxi skirt pattern by making it out of a warmer fabric.
- DIY Denim Skirt: Turn those jeans you stopped wearing this summer into the easy skirt pattern that you will wear all winter.
- Enchanted Layers Maxi Skirt: This long maxi skirt pattern will keep your legs warm and cozy all winter.
- Long Patterned Peasant Skirt: Grab some bright and colorful fabric, create this free skirt pattern, and bring some new color to your winter blues!
- Easiest DIY Maxi Skirt: It really is the easiest maxi skirt pattern out there.
- Sassy Secretary Upcycled Skirt: Looking for an office look? This free skirt pattern is your solution.
Love these free skirt patterns? Then check out our 27 Free Skirt Patterns and another 35 Free Skirt Sewing Patterns: How to Make a Skirt Out of Jeans & More.
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- The Best DIY Tote Bag Patterns for Fall - October 6, 2017
- Sewing for Beginners: 10 Best Basic Sewing Tutorials - September 26, 2017
- Best of National Sewing Month: 30 Sewing Projects - August 28, 2017