I’ve accumulated so much makeup in the past 10 years since I started to wear makeup, that I have separate bags for each “category” that I label them as. The smaller, more compacted bag has my everyday wear like mascara, foundation, and lipstick. The bigger bag has the “special occasion” stuff such as high definition powder, highlighter, and endless eye shadows. And then there’s my brush bag. Do you really think I would just throw my brushes in with whatever bag they fit in? Ladies, these are your tools. You wouldn’t just throw your needles or sewing machine in a random corner of the room, would you? That’s what I thought. Makeup bags and organization tricks have been the hottest thing to make this week.
Travel makeup rolls have been a fun new design for a while now, but at the store you’ll spend close to $30 on just a flimsy fabric and a bit of plastic. That’s why you’ll love these smart, thrifty makeup bags that will save you money, and you’ll be happier with your own fabric choice. There are huge makeup rolls, brush rolls, and a DIY makeup magnet board. This easy DIY brush bag has been the biggest success this week if you want to check it out first. Stop brush abuse! Save your bristles and you’ll save yourself a lot of money in the long run.
Makeup Rolls, Bags, and Tricks
- Makeup Brush Roll
- Zip Up DIY Cosmetics Bag
- Boxy Travel Toiletry Bag
- DIY Makeup Bag for Brushes
- DIY Box Cosmetics Bag
- Pocketed Round DIY Makeup Bag
- Roll Up DIY Cosmetics Bag
- Hanging Makeup Roll
- Travel DIY Makeup Organizer
- Ruffle Fabric Makeup Bag
- How to Sew a Box Perfectly
- Handy Dandy DIY Makeup Organizer
- Dainty Drawstring Makeup Bag
- Magnetic Makeup Organizer
- Jeweled Makeup Compact
What special technique do you use to organize your makeup?
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- DIY School Supplies: 50 Back to School Essentials - March 26, 2018
- 15 DIY Dish Towel Patterns for Lazy Sunday Sewing - March 10, 2018
- 20 Homemade Doll Clothes and Accessories That You Need to Make! - February 23, 2018