We’re so excited to celebrate National Sewing Month with you again this year, and we have so many opportunities in store! Throughout the month of September, participate in a sew along, learn awesome sewing tips and tricks, learn how to make wonderful projects for the home and holidays, and WIN A SEWING MACHINE!!!!!
The BERNINA 215 Simply Red Sewing Machine is a stunning machine, and you have so many opportunities to win it! Enter the giveaway here once daily, and you can also leave a comment on this blog post for an extra entry!
Check out this review from one of the editors:
“Sewing back in the day might have seemed easy, but now that the BERNINA 215 Simply Red sewing machine is out, you’ll quickly realize sewing will never be easier. The B 215 Simply Red is ideal for price-conscious beginners who value quality and sewing convenience. It’s a user-friendly machine that can easily handle thick layers of fabric, perform a multitude of creative techniques, and can be upgraded with a wide range of accessories. Features include a built-in needle threader, thread cutter, backlit LCD, and direct-select keypad for accessing 11 stitch patterns including a buttonhole. You can also personalize with “skins” designs to make your sewing machine match your personality and style. Who said your sewing machine has to be a boring white color? You can choose designs from BERNINA or you can upload your own photos or graphics for a truly one-of-a-kind sewing machine. The BERNINA also has a simple direct-stitch selection and has a needle stop up/down.
“The accessories included in this machine are: the reverse pattern foot #1, which is the ideal presser foot for sewing forward and reverse-feed utility and decorative stitches, four different versions of BERNINA metal bobbins, overlock foot #2, which lets you neaten seams easily, buttonhole foot #3, which makes it easy to sew buttonholes with and without cording, the snap-on shank, the zipper foot #4 (which is narrow and has a centrally positioned toe), can stitch closely to the sipper coil, blindstitch foot #5, and a slide-on free-arm table for ultimate sewing comfort.
“The additions found in the BERNINA 215 Simply Red speak for themselves. Needle position on the direct-selection key pad for ultra-efficiency and control stitch length, stitch width. Work up your sewing projects faster with details like the built-in needle threader. You can also decide what position to stop your needle in and what speed to sew at the touch of a button. With savvy features, the BERNINA 215 gracefully gives control back to the sewist. Master your sewing again with this easy-to-use machine from BERNINA; it’s made to help you create masterpieces.”
Gain extra entries for our grand prize by commenting on our daily National Sewing Month blog posts here on Seams & Scissors. Comment your answer to our question below for an extra entry!
- Commenting on this page will enter you to win the prize. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and entries on AllFreeSewing.com.
- You have until September 30th, 2016 at 11:59 CST to leave your comment on this post. Comments after that will not be counted.
- Contest is open to anyone 18+ in the US and Canada. Void in Puerto Rico, the Province of Quebec and where prohibited.
- The winner will be contacted by the e-mail address provided in their account.
Today’s Question: What is the best thing about using a sewing machine?
Latest posts by Seams and Scissors (see all)
- Kill the Chill with an Infinity Scarf Pattern: 12 Free Scarf Patterns - October 12, 2017
- Current Pillowcase Count: AllFreeSewing’s Pillowcase Sew-a-Thon for Operation Christmas Child! - May 15, 2017
- Namast’ay in Bed: 14 Zen Quilt Patterns - March 15, 2017