I used a bit of canvas and felt to create this fox tote bag sewing pattern that is perfect for Fall trips to the market or library! I just love the woodland critter trend.
Here’s the backside!
If you haven’t gathered your materials, here’s everything you’ll need.
- 1 32″ x 11″ piece of Canvas or Muslin Material
- Red Felt
- Black Felt
- White Felt
- Sewing Machine
- 1 Yard of Ribbon
1. Start by downloading and printing the pattern.
2. Next you’ll need to cut out all of your felt pieces following the pattern.
That’s all for today. Stay tuned for Part 2 tomorrow!
Gain extra entries for our grand prize by commenting on our daily National Sewing Month blog posts here on Seams & Scissors. Comment your answer to our question below for an extra entry!
- Commenting on this page will enter you to win the prize. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and entries on AllFreeSewing.com.
- You have until September 30th, 2016 at 11:59 CST to leave your comment on this post. Comments after that will not be counted.
- Contest is open to anyone 18+ in the US and Canada. Void in Puerto Rico, the Province of Quebec and where prohibited.
- The winner will be contacted by the e-mail address provided in their account.
Today’s Question: What do you think of this foxy tote?
Latest posts by Seams and Scissors (see all)
- Kill the Chill with an Infinity Scarf Pattern: 12 Free Scarf Patterns - October 12, 2017
- Current Pillowcase Count: AllFreeSewing’s Pillowcase Sew-a-Thon for Operation Christmas Child! - May 15, 2017
- Namast’ay in Bed: 14 Zen Quilt Patterns - March 15, 2017