Did you participate in our National Sewing Month Sew-Along this week? Our friend Katie Smith from PunkProjects.com made our afternoons brighter with a magical sewing journey. We made this cute fox tote bag! We called Sasquatch and he digs it.
If you sewed along with us, tell us about it in the comments! What will you use this cute tote bag for? We think it makes a great back-to-school accessory or maybe a trick-or-treat bag. 🙂 Woodland creature-approved. If you loved this project, we have more free tote bag patterns for you below.
Stay tuned next week, when we’ll be sharing sewing tips & tricks every day! Plus, more chances to enter for our grand prize.
- Mixed-Up Market Bag
- Tote Full of Pockets
- One Yard Dish Towel Tote Bag
- Leather Bottom Tote Bag
- Twenty Minute Tote
Gain extra entries for our grand prize by commenting on our daily National Sewing Month blog posts here on Seams & Scissors. Comment your answer to our question below for an extra entry!
- Commenting on this page will enter you to win the prize. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and entries on AllFreeSewing.com.
- You have until September 30th, 2016 at 11:59 CST to leave your comment on this post. Comments after that will not be counted.
- Contest is open to anyone 18+ in the US and Canada. Void in Puerto Rico, the Province of Quebec and where prohibited.
- The winner will be contacted by the e-mail address provided in their account.
Today’s Question: Will you sew this weekend?
Latest posts by Seams and Scissors (see all)
- National Sewing Month 2016 Day 22: The Best 10 Christmas Quilt Patterns EVER - September 30, 2016
- National Sewing Month 2016 Day 21: Scrappy Patchwork Apron - September 29, 2016
- National Sewing Month 2016 Day 20: DIY Fabric Postcard Ornament - September 28, 2016