Today’s National Sewing Month Project is brought to you by Angel Peterson from FleeceFun.com.
This quick lesson from Angel Peterson from FleeceFun.com will walk you through using a printable pattern, and what the difference between a traditional pattern and digital pattern is.
Check out the free sewing video below and learn the differences between a traditional vs. printable pattern:
We hope that you learned all about how use a digital pattern.
To enter, answer the question below:
What kind of sewing machine do you have (or want)?
Official Rules for Daily Contest
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- You have until tonight, September 28th, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- 24 Easter Dress Patterns - March 22, 2017
- 14 Playful Plus Size Sewing Patterns - March 8, 2017
- 14 Red Carpet Worthy Special Occasion Sewing Patterns - February 15, 2017