Today’s National Sewing Month Project is brought to you by Angel Peterson from FleeceFun.com.
Have you been thinking of buying a new sewing machine? If you are thinking it, be sure to watch this quick lesson from Angel Peterson from FleeceFun.com first!
Angel will walk you through all the things you should look for in a good machine. This quick lesson is perfect for everyone. Whether you are learning how to sew or a skilled seamstress, you’ll know what to look for before you head to the store to buy a sewing machine. Once you get a new machine, you’ll be able to sew a quilt with ease or a learn how to sew a dress!
Check out the free sewing video below and learn how to choose a sewing machine:
We hope that you learned all about how to pick out a good sewing machine. There are so many different kinds to choose from, and we certainly understand that it can be an overwhelming decision!
Stay tuned for more great lessons from our friend Angel. Up next, she’ll show the basics of your new machine, so you’ll be ready to get started in no time at all.
To enter, answer the question below:
What kind of sewing machine do you have (or want)?
Official Rules for Daily Contest
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- You have until tonight, September 10th, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- DIY School Supplies: 50 Back to School Essentials - March 26, 2018
- 15 DIY Dish Towel Patterns for Lazy Sunday Sewing - March 10, 2018
- 20 Homemade Doll Clothes and Accessories That You Need to Make! - February 23, 2018