During the heat of summer, you’ll think of one sweet treat to eat that will cool you down: ice cream! As a kid, I always kept my ears open for the music that the ice cream truck played and would run out to the front of the house as soon as I heard it.
Now, I have the internal struggle when I pass the frozen food aisle at the grocery store as to whether or not to pick up a pint (or quart) of my favorite flavor: mint chocolate chip. Soft serve, frozen yogurt, gelato, milkshakes, and popsicles are all different versions of that special treat everyone loves. If you can find locally-made ice cream, go and try it because homemade treats are the best, just like the sewing patterns that you make!
These sewing patterns are sugar-free, fat-free, and definitely don’t cost much compared to good ice cream. You can indulge all you want without worrying about counting calories when you sew an ice cream cone.
You won’t be able to resist taking a gander at these free sewing patterns are all inspired by ice cream and its many different flavors. Take a scoop of these sewing projects that range from DIY skirts and DIY Dresses to DIY bags and even a DIY quilt.
- Ice Cream Social Skirt
- DIY Insulated Popsicle Holder
- Creamsicle DIY Tote Bag
- Ice Cream Swing DIY Dress
- Double Chocolate Mini Wallet
- Felt Ice Cream Cone Tutorial
- Vanilla Swirl DIY Dress
- Popsicle Ruffle Top
- Mint Chocolate Chip DIY Tote
- Rainbow Sherbert DIY Maxi Dress
- Ruffle Ice Cream Cone Tutorial
- Strawberry Cream DIY Dress
- Sweet Treat Quilt Pattern
What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream? Tell us in the comment section below!
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- Update with Our May Sew-a-Thon! - May 25, 2017
- Editorial Report: 10 Prom Dress Sewing Patterns - May 11, 2017
- Our Favorite Sewing Projects: Inspiration from Young Designers - May 3, 2017