It’s a brand-new year, and that means a brand-new chance to finally do all of the things you said you were going to do in 2015! For me, one of those things is getting organized. My workspace is always clutter central, and I think my biggest problem is that I have so much stuff, I don’t even know where to start when it comes to organizing it! Fortunately, here at Seams and Scissors we’re spending a whole week getting down to business when it comes to organization. We’ll walk you through how to organize your supplies, how to plan your sewing space, how to keep your bags organized, and how to use up your leftover scraps from 2015 – it’s a new year and that means it’s time for some new fabric! Plus, we’re having a giveaway that will help you even more – scroll down for more info!
All this week, share your organization progress with us on social media using the hashtag #SewOrganized – we want to see your craft space, before and after decluttering photos, DIY organizers, and anything else you think would add to the spirit of organization!
Here’s a schedule of the week’s posts! Each day will be updated with links as the posts go up, so if you want to make sure you didn’t miss one, don’t forget to check back here throughout the week:
Day 1 (today!)
#SewOrganized: Organization Week 2016 + GIVEAWAY!
Plus, all week long you can enter to win this fabulous prize package! One lucky reader will win a Coats and Clark tin, five spools of thread, and a copy of Sew Wild by Alisa Burke to jump-start your sewing in 2016!
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post, answering the question below. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winners will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winners will be announced here on this blog post January 25, 2016, as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until January 22, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
This giveaway is closed! Congratulations to our winner: Robin!
What do you to do stay organized?
Latest posts by Seams and Scissors (see all)
- Current Pillowcase Count: AllFreeSewing’s Pillowcase Sew-a-Thon for Operation Christmas Child! - May 15, 2017
- Namast’ay in Bed: 14 Zen Quilt Patterns - March 15, 2017
- Easy Quilt Tutorial: Fresh Diamonds Quilt - February 16, 2017