Calling all readers! We are starting a new tradition here at Seams and Scissors!
Each Friday, we are going to be picking a crafting trend, and post a list of our favorite free sewing projects from around the web that go along with that trend! There are so many talented craft bloggers out there and we want to show them a little extra love. This week, we couldn’t help but notice the influx of teeny tiny critters and other small accessories made of pastel-colored felt! We were nearly overwhelmed by the cuteness. It was looking at a cluster of baby chicks or teacup pigs scampering about a meadow. We hope you enjoy these felt sewing projects from some seriously talented sewists with helpful blogs to boot!
The Sewing Projects
1. Mini Market Shopping Bag from Nap Time Crafts
2. DIY Felt Chick from Georgia Giles
3. Secret Garden Felt Pattern Broccoli from Craft Foxes
4. Mini Felt Flower Bag from Running With a Glue Gun
5. Make a Felt Pear Pincushion from Molly and Mama
6. Rolled Felt Rose Corsage from Stitch Craft Create
7. Doughnut Pin Cushion Tutorial from Wrapped Up in Rainbows
8. Queen of Hearts Inspired Coffee Press Cozy from Charming Project
9. DIY Mary Janes from Craftaholics Anonymous
10. Gold at the End of the Rainbow Pin from Wild Olive
Which of these crazy-cute sewing projects did you like best? Let us know, and be sure to come back next friday for an all-new round up!
Latest posts by Seams and Scissors (see all)
- Namast’ay in Bed: 14 Zen Quilt Patterns - March 15, 2017
- Easy Quilt Tutorial: Fresh Diamonds Quilt - February 16, 2017
- Countdown to Glam: Sewing Patterns for New Year’s Eve - December 30, 2016