This week, we fell totally in love with upcycled sewing projects. Sometimes, we get so wrapped up in our fabric stashes and stack of exciting new patterns, that we forget about the amazing sewing projects that can be created with our existing garments and old blankets. We hope you enjoy these upcycled, recycled, and straight up delicious projects from bloggers we admire.
Upcyled Sewing Projects We Adore
1. DIY Trench: All Eyes On Me from Emerja Design
2. DIY Cashmere Sweather Pillow Cover from Hello Little Home
3. Upcycled T-Shirt Bracelet from Made In a Day
4. Vintage Style Mini Mannequin from Adirondack Girl @ Heart
5. Cut Off Jeans With Fabric and Side Knots from Make It & Love It
6. DIY Upcycled Vintage Quilt Cross Body Tote from My So Called Crafty Life – We can’t resist a quilt project!
7. DIY Pouf from Ohoh Blog
8. Upcycled Jeans Sunglasses Case from Pillar Box Blue – SO clever!
9. Recycled Denim Wrap Bracelet from One Artsy Mama
10. Sweater Into a Lined Pencil Skirt Tutorial from Pearls and Scissors
Looking for even MORE upcycling ideas? Check out 31 For What To Make With Old Jeans!
Which of these projects excited you the most?
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- Sewing for Beginners: 10 Best Basic Sewing Tutorials - September 26, 2017
- Best of National Sewing Month: 30 Sewing Projects - August 28, 2017
- 36 Dog Sewing Projects for National Dog Day - August 26, 2017