Wow! What a year for us over here at AllFreeSewing.com and FaveQuilts.com! So much happened on our little corners of the internet that we absolutely need to take some time to recap it and give a huge thanks to your favorite fans and readers. This has been an amazing year for us. We’ve accomplished so much. Our biggest goal on our sites is to bring patterns to our readers that they are going to love. The more we most and interact with our readers, the more we learn about them! And guess what? We totally love our jobs and we love you guys, too!
1. Our sites got a brand new look!
Just a few months ago, both of our sites got a major makeover and the votes are in: our readers love it! The internet is always changing and we want to change with the times. That’s why we made it easier for our readers to navigate our site by adding bigger photos, updating our search function, and making everything look just a little bit cleaner.
2. We added almost 2,000 new patterns, collections, reviews, and giveaways to our site. That’s a lot!
3. National Sewing Month!
4. We went to Quilt Market 2014 and we loved it.
5. This blog you’re reading right now? We launched it this year!
6. We had interns visit us for the summer that were a tremendous help.
7. We got reacquainted with old friends by updating Patterns from Our Archives!
Our readers loved it too. These are some of our most popular pins.
8. We worked with some of the best and brightest designers out there.
We aren’t going to pick favorites. We love them all!
9. We collected over 500 pillows with our Hands-on-Hearts Breast Cancer Awareness Pillow Drive (and had some help from the Girl Scouts)!
10. We started planning for next year!
And we CAN’T WAIT for what is next. Trust us; you’re going to love it.
What is your favorite sewing memory from 2014?
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- 12 Table Runner Patterns to Deck Out Your Holiday Table - November 14, 2019
- Christmas Sewing Projects: DIY Christmas Stockings - November 13, 2019
- 8 Retro Patterns for Christmas You Have to Make! - November 9, 2019