Seams and Scissors is like a brand new home for FaveQuilts and AllFreeSewing. We are so excited to move in, organize, and start providing helpful and fun content to our already loyal and lovely readers. The readers of our respective weekly newsletters, Sewing it Up and Piecing it Together, are such an engaging and creative community to be a part of and this new space is going to help us interact with you even more. Now that we’ve moved into our own internet space, the editors are looking forward to our new editorial plan. We have some awesome stuff coming down the pipeline. If you saw our calendar coming up, you would be giddy! With guest bloggers, weekly tips and tricks, giveaways, and even more, Seams and Scissors is going to be a happening place and you’re first to the party. Remember to check back every day for brand new posts. New to sewing and quilting? Our Tips Tuesday Sewing Tips and Tricks is going to be your new best friend. Just looking for what’s hot in the crafting community? Check out our weekly round-up each Sunday night!
To show our appreciation for your continued loyalty to our many internet spaces, we come bearing gifts! All this week, we will be running a contest to win three (3) awesome quilting and sewing books from Leisure Arts. Two (2) lucky winners will receive a copy of Basics and Beyond: Simple Embellishments, Beginner Friendly Quits: The Best of Quilty, and Sew It All: Quick Projects. Just like our brand new blog, these collections are filled to the brim with quilting and sewing ideas that you are going to love!
How to Enter
What do you have to do to enter? Great question! All you need to do to be entered into this contest is comment this blog post with anything you would like to see on this blog. We made this space for you and we want to know what you want to see. Is there a tutorial you would love to see? A round-up that you would love us to write? A guest blogger or sewist you’d love for us to interview? No idea is too small or too big. Go wild. Then next Monday (August 4, 2014) we will be picking the winner. Stay tuned to see who wins!
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the address provided.
- You have until August 3, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Happy sewing and quilting,
The Editors of Seams and Scissors
What would you like to see on our new blog?
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- What We Loved This Week: Mug Rug Patterns - April 4, 2020
- How to Make Fabric Flowers: 10 Free Sewing Pattens for Spring - April 3, 2020
- 24 Easter Dress Patterns - March 11, 2020