Congrats to our swag bag winner, Lynn Wilson! We’ll be in contact about how you can claim your prize!
If you’ve been following FaveQuilts and AllFreeSewing on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ you probably noticed they took a little trip down South this last weekend. If you don’t follow them, shame on you. Please follow them.
“Where did they go?” you might wonder innocently while stroking your collection of charm packs on your lap. To Quilt Market. Known in the quilting and sewing circles as the closest thing to heaven this world has to offer.
For the newbies to our crafty community, Quilt Market is a giant, delightful trade show where companies and stores showcase and shop for new products that include fabrics, patterns, tools, and a heart-aching collection of beautiful sewing machines and long arms. What did we see while at the show? Take a gander…
New Lines from Some of Our Favorite Companies
New Designs and Inspiration from Crazy Good Talent
We were like kids in a candy shop throughout the entire event. Every corner we turned in the extensive George Brown Convention Center wrought new designs and ideas that we had to soak in (for at least 15 minutes each). The outstanding realization was that no matter how much we saw at Quilt Market, we couldn’t help but discover something new at every booth. Whether it was a small shop or a big brand every single display had something absolutely inspiring about it.
We wanted to share our experience with you, our loyal and much-loved readers! After perusing the alleyways of Quilt Market for several days we collected some swag that we’d like to deliver to one lucky winner. To enter to win this Quilt Market Swag Bag, tell us,
What was your first sewing/quilting project?
Official Rules of the Contest
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- You have until November 6th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- 20 Sewing Patterns for a Woodland Critter Wonderland - October 23, 2020
- Trend Report: Top 10 Fall Skirts to Wear with Tights - October 20, 2020
- 15 Adorable Free Apron Patterns - October 17, 2020