Nothing says that summer’s officially here more than the first annual trip to the beach or pool! In order for you to be beach ready, I’ve rounded up our best bag patterns that are perfect for hitting the beach with the whole family. This list of DIY beach bags is great for literally everyone, whether you tend to pack lightly or want to bring everything but the kitchen sink. I’ve also made sure to include a few kid-friendly sewing patterns, so that your kids can be the coolest cats on the beach.
If you’re searching for the best DIY Beach Bag Pattern out there, then be sure to check out this step-by-step sewing tutorial. This easy sewing tutorial was massively popular last summer with readers and it’s easy to see why. This beach bag is large enough to hold everything, has side pockets, and has two different strap lengths, meaning it covers all of your beach needs!
Want to let me know which of these beach bags is your favorite? Make sure to leave a comment below! And keep reading to find your best beach bag for this summer. Here’s wishing you happy sewing!
Beachy Keen: 23 of Our Best Beach Bag Patterns
Upcycled and Recycled Beach Bag Ideas
- 30 Minute Towel Backpacks – Brand New!
- Beach Bag from Recycled Materials
- Shower Curtain Beach Bag
- Lunch Bag – Great Way to Hold Your Snacks!
- Upcycled Denim Tote Bag
- Large Upcycled Denim Tote
Kid-Approved Beach Bag Patterns
- Fab Flamingo DIY Tote Bag – Too Cute!
- Hooded Beach Towel Backpacks
- Placemat Tote
- Beach Bag and Towel in One – Love This!
- Super Shark Satchel
- Reusable Snack Packs – Super Useful!
- The Easiest DIY Bag on the Planet to Sew
The. Best. Beach. Bags. EVER!
- Canvas Beach DIY Tote Pattern – Reader Fave!
- Canvas Beach Bag
- Rope DIY Bag – Brand New!
- Oversized Beach Tote
- Summer Fling Bag Tutorial
- Creamsicle DIY Tote Bag
- Your Favorite Beach Bag
- Beach Bag Pattern – Your Ultimate Go-To Bag!
- Complete Picnic Blanket Tote
- Sand Free Tote Bag Pattern
What do you bring to the beach? Leave a comment below!
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- 6 Simply Stylish No Sew Scarves - January 24, 2020
- We Sewed a Zoo: 8 Stuffed Animal Patterns - January 22, 2020
- Vintage Vixen: Retro Dresses to Match Your Personality - January 20, 2020