Are you dreaming of easy quilt patterns that would be beautiful draped across your bed? When the weather gets colder, I start craving an upgrade to my typical bedroom decor. Freshening things up with a new quilt is a great way to get a new look without completely redecorating! Switching from a dark bedspread to a lighter quilt can really brighten up a room, while going with a darker pattern from a lighter one can add drama and elegance to a room. I’m loving these 12 simple quilt patterns that can totally refresh a room’s vibe this season (and are so fun to work on when it’s too cold to be outside!)
- Freaky Fast Four-Patch Quilt – This quick quilt pattern makes a great last-minute gift idea!
- Princess Pea Blanket – Your little princess will love curling up with this adorable quilt.
- Time in a Box Quilt – If you’re looking for beginner quilt patterns, look no further than this easy hourglass design!
- Candy Cane Stars Quilt – Get in the holiday spirit with this minty Christmas quilt.
- Magic Jelly Roll Quilt – This intricate pieced design is actually so easy to put together.
- Layer Cake Quilt – This gorgeous quilt is sweet enough to eat and makes an amazing bedspread!
- Snowball Nine Patch Quilt – Use up your scraps to create something cute with this easy quilt pattern!
- Constellations Bed Quilt – This stellar quilt is just the thing to inspire big dreams.
- Vintage Dreams Bed Quilt – You’ll love this throwback design that’s reminiscent of a vintage quilt pattern.
- Interlock Modern Quilt Pattern – Looking for something different? Spice up your quilting with this mod design!
- Storm at Sea Quilt Pattern – This stunning quilt creates a seriously eye-catching effect.
- Marie Antoinette Triangle Quilt – Feel like a queen when you cuddle up under this elegant quilt.
What’s your favorite way to decorate for the colder months? Let us know below in the comments!
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- Christmas Sewing Projects: DIY Christmas Stockings - November 13, 2019
- 8 Retro Patterns for Christmas You Have to Make! - November 9, 2019
- What We Loved This Week: Anthropologie Copycat Patterns - November 8, 2019