Are you dreaming of easy quilt patterns that would be beautiful draped across your bed? When the weather gets colder, I start craving an upgrade to my typical bedroom decor. Freshening things up with a new quilt is a great way to get a new look without completely redecorating! Switching from a dark bedspread to a lighter quilt can really brighten up a room, while going with a darker pattern from a lighter one can add drama and elegance to a room. I’m loving these 12 simple quilt patterns that can totally refresh a room’s vibe this season (and are so fun to work on when it’s too cold to be outside!)
- Freaky Fast Four-Patch Quilt – This quick quilt pattern makes a great last-minute gift idea!
- Princess Pea Blanket – Your little princess will love curling up with this adorable quilt.
- Time in a Box Quilt – If you’re looking for beginner quilt patterns, look no further than this easy hourglass design!
- Candy Cane Stars Quilt – Get in the holiday spirit with this minty Christmas quilt.
- Magic Jelly Roll Quilt – This intricate pieced design is actually so easy to put together.
- Layer Cake Quilt – This gorgeous quilt is sweet enough to eat and makes an amazing bedspread!
- Snowball Nine Patch Quilt – Use up your scraps to create something cute with this easy quilt pattern!
- Constellations Bed Quilt – This stellar quilt is just the thing to inspire big dreams.
- Vintage Dreams Bed Quilt – You’ll love this throwback design that’s reminiscent of a vintage quilt pattern.
- Interlock Modern Quilt Pattern – Looking for something different? Spice up your quilting with this mod design!
- Storm at Sea Quilt Pattern – This stunning quilt creates a seriously eye-catching effect.
- Marie Antoinette Triangle Quilt – Feel like a queen when you cuddle up under this elegant quilt!
What’s your favorite way to decorate for the colder months?