AllFreeSewing’s annual celebration of sewing is in full swing! This year, we’re pulling out all the stops. Along with new free sewing patterns and tutorials, we’re sharing videos (including several Facebook Live events with popular bloggers), and have a charity event that we are incredibly excited about.
Our National Sewing Month 2019 promotions are the best ever, from the content to the prizes you can win.
Did we mention we’re giving away a brand-new sewing machine to one lucky winner? That’s right! The Janome Sewist 780DC Sewing Machine is valued at $1,099 and is such a fantastic tool for any sewist. Enter for your chance to win this Janome giveaway here.
Along with our grand prize, we have five additional prizes that you can win:
- C&T Publishing $200 Gift Card Giveaway – worth $200
- Jungle Green Silk Sari Fat Quarter Giveaway – worth $38.99
- Fabric Palette Whimsical Sheep Super Pac Giveaway – worth $13.99
- Riley Blake Sweet Stems Fabric Stacker Set Giveaway – worth $20
- BONUS! Mystery Prize from our Sewing Prize Closet (for completing our scavenger hunt) – worth $100
One of the events we’re most excited about is our involvement in The 1 Million Pillowcase Challenge, which collects pillowcases benefitting A New Direction. We’re partnering with The Quilter’s Trunk, an inspired Chicago sewing boutique to help collect.
Come to our in-house event at The Quilter’s Trunk or send in your pillowcase donations here:
The Quilter’s Trunk
c/o 1 Million Pillowcase Challenge
10352 S. Western Ave,
Chicago, IL, 60643
Our National Sewing Month 2019 hub page is updated every day with the latest project, so be sure to check it to keep track of everything happening during September this year!
Here are some of our favorites so far!
- How to Get Started Sewing Clothes
- National Sewing Month Scavenger Hunt
- How to Make a Quilted Potholder
- Sewing Inspiration: How to Reignite the Creative Spark
- 34 Downton Abbey Sewing Patterns
Everything is also shared on our AllFreeSewing Facebook page. That’s where you will see our live video events as well, so you’ll want to like our page and keep an eye out for what’s happening.
How do you celebrate National Sewing Month?
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Mug Rugs - August 6, 2020
- Wanderlust Worthy: 33 Travel Sewing Projects and Outfit Ideas - August 1, 2020
- 41 Dog Sewing Projects for National Dog Day - July 26, 2020