This Fresh Diamonds Quilt pattern from blogger Anorina Morris from Samelia’s Mum is the perfect way to prepare for spring! Diamond quilt patterns are some of the prettiest and most eye-catching quilt patterns around. I can envision it as the perfect picnic blanket when the weather warms up, but until then this easy quilt pattern would make a super cute (and super toasty!) pop of color on a bed or as a wall hanging. The simple diamond design is made to look complex through the addition of white space around each one – it’s a cool and unique geometric design that you’ll have a blast working on. Now all we need is for spring to hurry up and get here!
If you’re looking for more gorgeous diamond quilt patterns, then be sure to check our full collection of diamond quilt patterns on FaveQuilts! You’ll find lattice quilts, bed quilts, and scrap quilts that all display the traditional diamond design.
Fun Facts about Diamonds:
- Diamonds are the birthstone for April.
- Diamonds are formed roughly 100 miles underground.
- The word ‘diamond’ comes from the Greek word for ‘indestructible’.
- Diamonds are the hardest natural substance.
- Many ancient cultures believed wearing diamonds in battle were a sign of strength. Their long-lasting popularity explains why even quilters can never get enough diamond patterns!
What’s your all-time favorite quilt pattern? Let us know below in the comments!
Latest posts by Seams and Scissors (see all)
- Snowy Style: Free Dress Patterns for Winter - December 15, 2017
- Misty Mountain Lodge: 12 Cabin-Worthy Quilts - November 17, 2017
- Kill the Chill with an Infinity Scarf Pattern: 12 Free Scarf Patterns - October 12, 2017