Last call, Seams and Scissors readers! It’s sadly time to end our 500 Designs CD Collection from EmbroideryOnline.com giveaway. It seems like ages ago since we began dreaming about all of the amazing designs we could embroider when we first came upon the variety of embroidery templates available here. It’s hard to believe that the journey is now going to come to a close when the contest ends on November 15 at midnight.
If you haven’t already please check out EmbroideryOnline.com. Their work is well crafted. Clearly, these are the leading minds in the embroidery industry. If you want to keep an eye on this growing company, you can do so in several vicinities:
- Follow EmbroideryOnline on Facebook
- Follow EmbroideryOnline on Twitter
- Follow EmbroideryOnline on Instagram
- Follow EmbroideryOnline on YouTube
- Follow EmbroideryOnline on Google+
- Check out the EmbroideryOnline Blog
- Or, just visit EmbroideryOnline.com!
To celebrate the end of a giveaway era, we’re presenting three top embroidery tutorials that are offered on AllFreeSewing. Find the following top three embroidery patterns below to enjoy the craft that everyone can’t stop talking about. Be it gussying up an existing apron or simply embroidering on a good old fashioned hoop, this craft will likely never go out of style.
Are you revved up for creating some amazing embroidery designs yet? Do you feel ready to conquer this skill? Don’t wait any longer, sewists, go forth and conquer! But first…
Do you like to embroider?
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- No-Fuss Backyard Parties: DIY Garland and More - May 27, 2020
- Editorial Report: 10 Prom Dress Sewing Patterns - May 23, 2020
- Sewing Hacks: What to Look for in Thrift Stores and Garage Sales - May 19, 2020