September is here, and the weather is starting to cool down. It is about to be the season of falling leaves and cuddly nights in. Whether you’re looking for a way to keep an autumn baby cuddly warm or just want something for your couch, we have some adorable flannel quilt patterns to choose from. These extra warm and easy quilting projects make fantastic gifts and even better cuddle buddies. One of the best things about working with flannel is that it has plenty of weight all on its own, meaning you won’t need to worry about too much batting or find a backing fabric. Flannel on flannel makes the perfect quilt.
Check out our favorite fall-ready flannel ideas below! Plus, don’t forget to check out our guide on How to Wash Flannel.
- Mountain Lodge Flannel Quilt Pattern (above)
- Magic Flannel Baby Rag Quilt
- Quilted Flannel Baby Blanket
- Easy Flannel Baby Blanket
- Black and Red Flannel Quilt
- Like Home Flannel Snuggle Quilt (below)
More Fall Quilt Patterns to Love!
Looking for even more ways to keep cuddly this fall? Then check out our collection of 35+ Rag Quilt Patterns! This collection of rag quilts includes baby quilts, throw quilts, and more. You’ll love the scrappy, easy, and downright gorgeous quilts in this collection.
What is your favorite fall quilting fabric? Let us know below in the comments!
Latest posts by FaveQuilts (see all)
- Barn Talk: 25 Animal Quilt Patterns - May 22, 2020
- 13 DIY Picnic Blankets and Picnic Quilt Patterns - May 15, 2020
- Kaleidoscope Colors: 19 Free Rainbow Quilt Patterns - May 14, 2020