September is here and the weather is starting to cool down. It is about to be the season of falling leaves and cuddly nights in. Whether you’re looking for a way to keep an autumn baby cuddly warm or just want something for your couch, we have some adorable flannel quilt patterns to choose from. These extra warm and easy quilting projects make fantastic gifts and even better cuddly buddies. One of the best things about working with flannel is that it has plenty of weight all on its own, meaning you won’t need to worry about too much batting or find a backing fabric. Flannel on flannel makes the perfect quilt.
Check out our favorite fall-ready flannel ideas below! Plus, don’t forget to check out our guide on How to Wash Flannel.
- Mountain Lodge Flannel Quilt Pattern (above)
- Magic Flannel Baby Rag Quilt
- Quilted Flannel Baby Blanket (above)
- Easy Flannel Baby Blanket
- Like Home Flannel Snuggle Quilt (above)
- Black and Red Flannel Quilt
More Fall Quilt Patterns to Love!
Looking for even more ways to keep cuddly this fall? Then check out our collection of 35+ Rag Quilt Patterns! This collection of rag quilts includes baby quilts, throw quilts, and more. You’ll love the scrappy, easy, and downright gorgeous quilts in this collection.
What is your favorite fall quilting fabric?
Latest posts by FaveQuilts (see all)
- 17 Outdoorable Quilt Patterns for Picnics - May 17, 2019
- Kaleidoscope Colors: 19 Free Rainbow Quilt Patterns - May 12, 2019
- 13 DIY Picnic Blankets and Picnic Quilt Patterns - May 9, 2019