Congrats to yesterday’s winner, Chris, on winning Day 6’s daily giveaway! Congratulations also to Carol Norton, our Day 7 winner! We will be in contact so that you can claim your prize.
It’s Day Seven of National Sewing Month! Don’t forget to visit Seams and Scissors every day to find daily giveaway opportunities and sewing ideas! To enter today’s daily giveaway, find the contest rules and leave a comment below. Also look out below for details on how to enter our National Sewing Month grand prize that includes a BERNINA 215 Sewing Machine! Too see the daily blog posts, projects of the day, and more National Sewing Month details, click here.
Today’s National Sewing Month post is brought to you by Amber from Tangible Artiste!
Be sure to see all of Amber’s projects on Tangible Artiste!
Also remember to check out the Project of the Day right here!
To enter the daily giveaway to win a Simplicity Swag Box, leave a comment below telling us:
Does the idea of sewing a bodice scare you?
Official Rules for Daily Contest
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- You have until tonight, September 7th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- 14 Red Carpet Worthy Special Occasion Sewing Patterns - February 12, 2019
- 20 Homemade Doll Clothes and Accessories That You Need to Make! - February 9, 2019
- Country Chic: 15 Rustic Home Decor Sewing Projects - February 8, 2019