Everyone loves a cute pincushion. There’s no doubt about it. Do you know what else everyone loves? FREE FABRIC and FREE PATTERN BOOKS. The good news? This post has all THREE of those things! Wow. What a lucky day this is, crafters. Scroll down for more fun and joy then you may ever have on a Thursday morning again.
Whether they’re shaped like a tomato or like a tiny owl, pincushions are irresistible. They’re like little pets…if you can ignore the fact that you’re sticking needles into them. Ok umm…scratch that. Forget we said pets. Maybe they’re more like voodoo dolls! Like the kind of voodoo dolls that send good vibes into the universe instead of sinister ones. Hey, if a good day of quilting or sewing doesn’t count as “good vibes” then we don’t know what does. Take a look at this list of our favorite free pincushion patterns and get crafting! They make sweet gifts, and they’re the perfect solution for the box of scraps sitting beneath your craft table. You know. The box you’ve been saving for a “rainy day.” The scraps are beckoning to you….do you hear them? Use the scraps.
PSSSSTT! Click here if you actually DO want a voodoo doll pincushion….the sinister kind.
And now….for the GIVEAWAY!
We have this amazing bundle of fabrics and supplies and we would LOVE to make it yours. If you’d like to enter this contest, please leave a comment in the box below.There will be TWO winners selected. Read the contest rules below for full details, and GOOD LUCK!
Each winner will receive the following (all pictured above) :
- 1 Ty Pennington Design Roll
- 1 Package of Clover Wonder Clips
- 2 Fashion Zippers from Coats
- 2 Phoomph Fabric Bonding Sheets from Coats
- 1 package of Aleene’s Fabric Fusion
- 1 Quilt-Inspired Cell Phone Case from Art Gallery Fabrics
- An assortment of 5 quilting books
This giveaway has ended! Thank you to all who entered!
If you were to win this bundle, what would you make with the supplies inside?
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- Top 9 Quilting and Sewing Podcasts - July 3, 2020
- Must-Have Spring Sewing Pattern: Lunch-for-Two Picnic Bag from Camelot Fabrics - June 30, 2020
- 22 Beautiful Summer Patterns Perfect for The Beach - June 29, 2020