Everybody sleeps, but not everybody sleeps the same. Whether you’re a back sleeper or stomach sleeper, snorer or non-snorer, dreamer or non-dreamer, most people agree on one thing when it comes to sleep: Comfort matters.
How to Sew Pajama Pants:
21 Pajama Pants Patterns
Personally, I can’t fall asleep unless I’m nice and comfy. That includes having a soft mattress, making sure I have the right number of blankets, turning my bedside fan to the right setting, and – most important of all – wearing the right type of pajamas.
Goldilocks had it right – sometimes you need to be picky. If my pajamas are too tight, I can’t sleep because I’m hyper-aware of what I’m wearing. If they’re too loose, I feel naked. Below I’ve compiled a list of pajama pants patterns that you can easily make yourself. Some of them are upcycled or refashioned patterns, so you don’t even need to buy fabric! Check out these fun sewing projects and see which type of PJs will make your sleeping experience “just right.”
Kids’ Pajama Patterns
Don’t waste money on buying fancy pajamas for your kids at the store. Instead, make your own pajamas with fabric, or recycle your clothes and make something their size! Start with something comfortable, and then make it cute.
- Summer Tank and Shorts
- PJs Fit For A Princess
- One Hour Kids’ Pajamas Quick & easy
- Natalie’s Nightgown Pattern
- Saber the Moment Pajama Pants
- Little Princess Upcycled Nightie
- Pac Man PJs
- Sweet Dreams Nightie Your toddler will look adorable in this!
- Perfect Pajama Bottoms for Boys
- Sleepy Me PJs
- How to Make Pajama Pants for Toddlers
Adults’ Pajama Patterns
Pants, tops, shorts, and bloomers … there’s plenty of variety here for making the right pajamas for you. These light and airy patterns are perfect for keeping you comfy and relaxed so you can get a good night’s sleep. You could also refashion some older materials to make some charming new sleepwear!
- How to Sew Pajama Pants
- Pillow Case Night Dress Great for summer
- I Heart Sleep Shorts
- Comfy Cozy Pajama Pants Treat yourself with these cute PJs
- Hot Pajama Top
- Jogging Pants Refashion Pattern
- How to Make Madeleine Mini Bloomers
- Simple Shirred Waist Shorts
- Sew Your Own Harem Pants These look so comfortable!
- Simple PJ Shorts
What’s the craziest dream you ever had?
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- Top 9 Quilting and Sewing Podcasts - July 3, 2020
- Must-Have Spring Sewing Pattern: Lunch-for-Two Picnic Bag from Camelot Fabrics - June 30, 2020
- 22 Beautiful Summer Patterns Perfect for The Beach - June 29, 2020