Fall weather is officially here. Enjoy a pumpkin spice latte, changing leaves, family get-togethers and, of course, some chilly weather. It is time to tuck away your summer tanks and store your shorts in lieu of sporting warm, fall layers. To get your fall wardrobe ready to go, we have collected these infinity scarf sewing patterns for our most stylish readers. Adding an infinity scarf pattern to your wardrobe can add a pop of color while still keeping you snugly warm. Extra layers can be extra fun when you pile on a statement piece that brings some dimension to your look. Whether you choose a lacy infinity scarf pattern or go with a one-color wonder, the free scarf patterns in this post are sure to keep you looking cool. Fall into fall looking super cute with Kill the Chill with an Infinity Scarf Pattern: 12 Free Scarf Patterns.
Many of these infinity scarf pattern ideas come equipped with detailed instructions and creative new twists on the classic look of an infinity scarf pattern. Plus, sewing an infinity scarf pattern is much easier than knitting or crocheting they accessory. A great infinity scarf sewing pattern can take minutes to sew and will last for many fall and winter seasons to come. You can even use scraps to assemble these fab little accessories.
Warm, Wearable, and Wonderful Infinity Scarf Pattern Ideas
- Use up your old sewing scraps with this Scrapbuster Infinity Scarf.
- The Violet Ruffled Infinity Scarf Pattern would look lovely with a pink top or even a grey blazer.
- Add some roar to your wardrobe with this Simple Faux Fur Infinity Scarf.
- You can never go wrong with a touch of lace. This Linen and Lace Infinity Scarf has just enough lace to get you through the day.
- Looking for an edgy infinity scarf pattern? Then make the Leather-Wrapped Infinity Scarf Pattern.
- This Lightweight Infinity Scarf is perfect for warmer days.
- This would be a fab accessory for a fancy winter dinner. Plus, the Infinity Bow Wrap comes with printable instructions!
- There is not a ladylike scarf out there as feminine as the Flowers and Lace Infinity Scarf Pattern.
- Can’t get enough lace? You can make the Lacy Infinity Scarf too!
- Southwest style is not just for the summer months make this amazing and Aztec-patterned Insanely Beautiful Infinity Scarf today!
- Easy to make and extra cheap, the Thrifty Refashioned Infinity Scarf is a great last-minute gift.
- Keep flowers blooming in fall with the Rosy and Ruffled Infinity Scarf.