Guess what today is, Seams and Scissors readers…
Today is the first day of National Sewing Month! That’s right, check your calendars one more time; unbelievably it’s September 1st. Different than our usual shenanigans on Seams and Scissors, we get to celebrate sewing to the fullest all month with amazing new sewing ideas, projects, and, yes, prizes.
You may wonder what these are. Let’s see your mouths water.
As if the idea of getting brand new tutorials and project roundups every day isn’t enough to make you squeal like a 3rd grader, AllFreeSewing teamed up with some of our favorite companies to put together a grand prize worth $2,000.
What’s in the prize? Take a look:
That’s right; tons of sewing tools make up this year’s pot for the National Sewing Month 2014 Grand Prize Giveaway. You might notice there’s a BERNINA 215 Sewing Machine in there too. Life is pretty good. To enter to win this mouth watering collection, all you have to do is go right here. To up your chances of winning, enter once a day, every day through September 30th.
What if I don’t win???
“What if you don’t win?” As full of victories as life is, it’s also full of disappointments, and we’re sorry to say that only one winner will secure the prize that’s making all of the editors here wish they were eligible to enter. Thankfully, you can still win our daily prizes throughout the month! That’s right, every day come to Seams and Scissors to find a daily giveaway opportunity on the featured National Sewing Month blog post of the day. All you have to do to enter the daily giveaway is comment on the post for that day. We’re also highlighting a special project of the day here just to encourage you to sew (that’s what it’s all about, isn’t it?).
So, what are we waiting for? Without further ado let’s usher in our favorite month-long celebration. Today’s prize is a Simplicity Swag Box!
To enter the daily giveaway, leave a comment below telling us:
Do you buy patterns to sew with, or only look for free ones?
Official Rules for Daily Contest
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- You have until tonight, September 1st, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- What We Loved This Week: Mug Rug Patterns - April 4, 2020
- How to Make Fabric Flowers: 10 Free Sewing Pattens for Spring - April 3, 2020
- 24 Easter Dress Patterns - March 11, 2020