To find all of our posts for National Sewing Month 2017, be sure to check out our main page here!
Just when you thought we couldn’t top last year, we’re back and ready to bust some stitches! It’s National Sewing Month 2016 on Seams & Scissors. Check out the full schedule!
The most important thing you need to know: there is a GRAND PRIZE giveaway for a BERNINA 215 Simply Red valued at $999!
Learn how you can gain extra entries to this giveaway below!
Whew. Now that that’s out of the way, here are some “prizes” EVERYONE can get their hands on – free sewing patterns, tips and tricks. Each week, we’ll have a theme worth sharpening your needles for. Plus, we’re bringing in guest bloggers to make this Seams & Scissors’ best month ever!
Week 1 (Sept. 5-9): Sew-Along Week
Check in with us for an adorable fall-themed pattern. It’s a super-easy sew-along to kick off National Sewing Month!
Week 2 (Sept. 12-16): Tips and Tricks Week
Let’s take a week to get back to basics with sewing tips and tricks.
Week 3 (Sept. 19 – 23): Home Decor Week
Get your home ready for autumn with super cute home decor patterns!
Week 4 (Sept. 26 – 30): Holidays Week
They are coming. Get in the holiday spirit with Halloween and Christmas sewing patterns.
Come back every day for free patterns and other awesome surprises. Check out the full schedule!
Gain extra entries for our grand prize by commenting on our daily National Sewing Month blog posts here on Seams & Scissors. Comment your answer to our question below for an extra entry!
- Commenting on this page will enter you to win the prize. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and entries on AllFreeSewing.com.
- You have until September 30th, 2016 at 11:59 CST to leave your comment on this post. Comments after that will not be counted.
- Contest is open to anyone 18+ in the US and Canada. Void in Puerto Rico, the Province of Quebec and where prohibited.
- The winner will be contacted by the e-mail address provided in their account.