It’s Day Seventeen of National Sewing Month! Don’t forget to visit Seams and Scissors every day to find daily giveaway opportunities and sewing ideas! To enter today’s daily giveaway, find the contest rules and leave a comment below. Also look out below for details on how to enter our National Sewing Month grand prize that includes a BERNINA 215 Sewing Machine! Too see the daily blog posts, projects of the day, and more National Sewing Month details, click here.
Today’s National Sewing Month post is brought to you by BERNINA!
The Great Gathered Tote
The first of today’s featured project is the The Great Gathered Tote from Bernina.We all love a good tote bag. Unlike many other purse patterns, totes are insanely versatile. You can bring a tote anywhere and they’re easy, too! You are going to love this lovely bag pattern. Check out the The Great Gathered Tote over at AllFreeSewing.com. Enjoy!
Our other featured project today is the Just for You Monogram Tablet Keeper from BERNINA. If you are looking for a great gift idea, check out this funky, free sewing pattern. This surprisingly easy and insanely functional idea will keep your tablet safe while keeping it chic. Any tablet-lover is going to go crazy for this gift. You can find the Just for You Monogram Tablet Keeper over at AllFreeSewing.com.
Be sure to check out even more sewing projects and patterns in the 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More. Celebrate National Sewing Month with us by downloading this free downloadable eBook!
Plus! Don’t miss your chance to win The National Sewing Month 2014 Grand Prize Giveaway INCLUDING a brand new BERNINA 215 Sewing Machine.
You can win a BERNINA 215 Sewing Machine and other prizes from American Quilters Society, Fairfield, Coats & Clark, and more! Don’t miss your chance to win this insanely awesome sewing goldmine. The deadline to enter is September 30, 2014 at 11:59:59 P.M. Enter to win today!
Also remember to check out the Project of the Day right here!
To enter the daily giveaway, leave a comment below telling us:
If you could have a sewing machine in any color, what would it be?
Official Rules for Daily Contest
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- You have until tonight, September 17th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- What We Loved This Week: Mug Rug Patterns - April 4, 2020
- How to Make Fabric Flowers: 10 Free Sewing Pattens for Spring - April 3, 2020
- 24 Easter Dress Patterns - March 11, 2020