‘Tis the season to be jolly… well …almost. But seriously, start preparing for Christmas ASAP!
The best part of Christmas, in my opinion, is the tree. At my house, we have a fake tree, but it’s still the most important part of the holiday. I swear. You can decorate your tree with beautiful angels, DIY Christmas ornaments, and of course, tree skirts, too! This blog post will give you ideas for the Most Beautiful Quilted Tree Skirts: 15 Christmas Quilt Patterns.
Shout out to all of the guest bloggers in this post, who have such inspired and fun ideas for Christmas tree skirts. The blogging community has some great quilters out there, and we love to recognize them whenever we can. Read up on their blogs for some more awesome ideas. Keep calm and blog on, ladies!
Square Christmas Tree Skirts
Round Christmas Tree Skirts
Christmas Tree Skirts
from Our Fave Bloggers
10. Very Merry Christmas Tree Skirt by Amy
11. Cutest Ever Christmas Tree Skirt by Jessica K.
12. Hexagon Christmas Tree Skirt by Deby
13. Chevron-y Christmas Tree Skirt by Michele
14. Buddy the Elf Christmas Tree Skirt by Jessica
15. Serene Snowflake Christmas Tree Skirt by Purple Hues+Me
What Christmas Tree Skirt Do You Want to Make This Year? Comment Below with Ideas!