I don’t know about you, but the winter months are not my favorite. This is true at least when I’m outside, that is. I will admit, though. that I love a nice mug of hot chocolate while curling up underneath a blanket. Who doesn’t love simple pastimes like that? All you need to do is mix the powder, pop in a movie, and just relax the day away. We know you could all use it, so find a quilt below that speaks to you. Take a day off or use your weekend time to work it up and put the pieces together so that you have a delightfully warm winter household accessory.
Our focus today is more specifically on bed quilts for winter, because that’s probably the only other place besides the couch that you know you really need one to be. You’re always prepared for the middle of the night to get down to frigid temperatures in your house, but only if you have a nice quilt sprawled over the entirety of your bed. It’s all about comfort, warmth, and sleeping happily. You can do that with one of these wintry bed quilts that will always be exactly what you’re looking for in the months of dreary cold.
- Constellations Full Bed Quilt
- My Blue Heaven Bed Quilt
- Steps to Tranquility Quilt
- Positively Epic Quilt
- Sleeping on Squares Bed Quilt
- Icicle Lights Quilting Pattern
- Easy Winter Quilt Pattern from Samelia’s Mum
- Snowflakes are Falling Pattern from Moda Bakeshop
- Spirit of Christmas Quilt from Quilt Mag
Do you drink hot chocolate while you quilt?
Latest posts by FaveQuilts (see all)
- 36 Midwestern Quilt Patterns - August 8, 2020
- How to Make a Baby Quilt: 10 Unisex Baby Quilts - August 2, 2020
- What Does Giving a Homemade Blanket as a Gift Mean? - July 24, 2020