This week we were charmed by the dainty details that can be sewn onto shirts, bags, skirts, and even tea bags! What’s even better is that adding these details could not be easier. So celebrate your feminine side this week with simple sewing projects–and even a no-sew project or two!–which use lace, pieces of pretty, pastel fabric ruffles, and more!
Easy Sewing Projects Using Lace and Other Sweet Details
1. Simple Hair Bow from Sprinkle of Cinnamon
2. DIY No-Sew Sequin Collar from The Homesteady
3. Business Card Holder Made from Leather and Lace from TidBits
4. Crocheted Lace Headband Tutorial from Elevate Everyday
5. T-Shirt Redo – Add a Cute Pocket from Craft Foxes
6. DIY Loose-Leaf Tea Bag from Wild Wild Whisk
7. Pretty Peplum Skirt Tutorial from Wellnesting
8. DIY Tutu Skirt from Everyday Dishes and DIY
9. Lingerie Travel Bag from Woods of Bell Trees
10. DIY Cut Out Sweatshirt with Flowers from Emerja Design
Which of these little details do you find the prettiest?
- 20 Sewing Patterns for a Woodland Critter Wonderland - October 23, 2020
- Trend Report: Top 10 Fall Skirts to Wear with Tights - October 20, 2020
- 15 Adorable Free Apron Patterns - October 17, 2020