Around Thanksgiving, it’s so easy to get so caught up in the food preparation that you totally forget to decorate the house. To avoid any added holiday stress, get started on your table decor early with these free sewing patterns! These Thanksgiving sewing projects, from napkins to table runners, are so easy but will really put a personal touch on your holiday spread. You’ll be able to take your Thanksgiving table settings to the next level without lifting a finger on the day itself!
- Thanksgiving Arts and Crafts Napkins – These homemade napkins make a great accent for any Thanksgiving table setting!
- Burlap Table Runner – Looking for an easy and rustic table runner? This quick burlap version compliments any fall decor.
- Last-Minute Thanksgiving Tablecloth – It’s easy to let time get away from you around the holidays – this last-minute project is here to help!
- Festive Felt Napkin Rings – These adorable felt napkin rings are a great way to add a touch of fall to your Thanksgiving table decorations.
- Fabric Thanksgiving Turkey – This little guy makes for an adorable centerpiece! Pair him with some fall foliage for an effortless decoration.
- Embroidered Vintage Bread Cloth – Sometimes it’s the little things that make a big difference. Go all out with an embroidered cloth to accompany your rolls!
- Harvest Table Runner – This gorgeous table runner provides a festive pop of color that’s perfect for dressing up your table!
- A Grand Gobbler Centerpiece – This fabric turkey is sure to be a family favorite. A perfect Thanksgiving centerpiece for any table.
- Colorful Thanksgiving Napkins – These gorgeous ombre napkins are a seriously classy addition to your Thanksgiving decorations.
- Thanksgiving Table Runner – Add a bit of burlap to your table with this DIY table runner.
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- Guest Post: DIY Christmas Zipper Pouch - December 5, 2019
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside! 15 Baby Sewing Patterns - December 4, 2019
- Countdown to Glam: Sewing Patterns for New Year’s Eve - December 3, 2019