This summer, the color blue is seriously trending. Blue is one of those colors everyone loves; it looks great on everyone, there are tons of flattering shades of blue, and it works for every season. Blue is so ubiquitous that navy blue practically counts as a neutral color now, along with black and taupe. Also, according to a worldwide survey, blue is the most popular color across several continents, including the US, Australia, and China! It’s no wonder that we’re absolutely obsessed with this particular hue.
Of course, in the summer, lighter shades of blue abound. There’s something so airy and effortless about aquamarine blue. You can wear it to the beach or to brunch, and it’ll always be in style. That’s why we gathered up some of our favorite easy sewing projects to satisfy our need for this hue! There’s no need to buy trendy clothes when you can go ahead and make them yourself. These ultra flattering, ultra chic free sewing patterns are just what you need for summer–and for the rest of the year, too. Now, I know I love wearing blue, but I want to hear from you, as well. What’s your favorite color to wear in the summer? Comment below and let us know!
Get ready for your one-stop shop for everything aquamarine. These sewing patterns are simply stunning—and oh-so-trendy.
Trend Alert: 20 Aquamarine Summer Sewing Projects
- Cool Blue DIY Maxi Skirt
- Beachy Blue Pin Tuck Pillow
- Aquamarine Elastic Bracelet
- High-wasted Sapphire Skirt
- Aquamarine Afternoon Dress
- Pocketed Round Azure Makeup Bag
- Special Occasion Girls’ Skirt Pattern
- Lisa’s Aquamarine Crop Top
- Little Blue Bird Applique
- Scrappy Blue Grocery Bag
- Pastel Blue Macaron Pillow
- Refashioned Blue Striped Skirt
- Wallace the Aquamarine Whale Pattern
- Blue Blazin Bag
- Porcelain Blue Pencil Skirt
- 1920s Blue Cloche Hat
- Blue Umbrellas Pillow
- Aquamarine Sweater Weather Bag
- Blue Bells Lace Skirt
- Flattering Blue DIY Skirt
What’s your favorite color to wear in the summer? Let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- Country Chic: 15 Rustic Home Decor Sewing Projects - February 7, 2020
- 20 Homemade Doll Clothes and Accessories That You Need to Make! - February 5, 2020
- 14 Red Carpet Worthy Special Occasion Sewing Patterns - February 3, 2020